Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission KPPSC announced Positions for the Disabled Person, Minority, General Persons and Female Qouta for the post of Assistant Professor Psychology, Assistant Professor Statistics, Librarian, Assistant Professor, Information Technology, Assistant Public Prosecutor, Assistant Engineer, SDO, Assistant District Attorneys, Infrastructure Engineer, Services Officer in These Department Higher Education Archives And Libraries Department, Home And Tribal Affairs Department, Public Health Engineering Department, Law Parliamentary Affairs & Human Rights Department, Local Government Election & Rural Development Department in Peshawar
|1||Date Posted||December 19, 2019|
|4||Education||Bachelor, BE, LLB, M.Phil, Master, Phd|
|6||Organization||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission KPPSC|
|7||Job Industry||Management Jobs|
|8||Job Type||Full Time|
|9||Job Experience||2 years|
|10||Last Date||January 4, 2020|
|11||Salary||not mentioned -|
|12||Address||KPPSC Peshawar 2-Fort Road Peshawar Cantt Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Telephone: 091-9214131 Official Website: www.kppsc.gov.pk|
How to Apply in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission KPPSC
- Send your application at given address.
- Education Qualification and Experience shall be Counted / Examined as on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher / Additional education qualification and experience can be preference.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview after scrutiny of applications.
- No TA/DA will be subject to Security Clearance.
- Last date to apply January 4, 2020