Latest Govt Human Resource Posts In Law Parliamentary Affairs And Human Rights Department , Peshawar 2020.
Directorate General Law & Human Rights Peshawar, Government of the KPK is seeking candidates for the posts of Computer Operator, Clerk, Junior Clerk, Driver, LTV Driver, HTV Driver, Naib Qasid, Officer, Cowkidar, Watchman
|1||Date Posted||July 16, 2020|
|2||Category||Human Resource Jobs|
|4||Education||Bachelor, BCS, BIT, Matric, Middle, Primary|
|6||Organization||Law, Parliamentary Affairs And Human Rights Department|
|7||Job Industry||Human Resource Jobs|
|10||Last Date||July 30, 2020|
|12||Address||Law Parliamentary Affairs And Human Rights Department, Peshawar, Pakhtunkhwa KPK(Telephone: 091-9210439 Official Website: www.khyberpakhtunkhwa.gov.pk)|
How to Apply in Law, Parliamentary Affairs And Human Rights Department
- Send your application at given address.
- Education Qualification and Experience shall be Counted / Examined as on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher / Additional education qualification and experience can be preference.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview after scrutiny of applications.
- No TA/DA will be subject to Security Clearance.
- Last date to apply July 30, 2020