Latest Govt Management Posts In Law, Parliamentary Affairs & Human Rights Department, Peshawar 2020.
Directorate General Law & Human Rights Peshawar, Government of the KPK is seeking for the services from experienced candidates for the posts of Computer Operator, Clerk, Junior Clerk, Naib Qasid, Office Boy, Chowkidar, Watchman
|1||Date Posted||July 13, 2020|
|4||Education||Bachelor, BCS, BIT, Matric, Primary|
|6||Organization||Law, Parliamentary Affairs And Human Rights Department|
|7||Job Industry||Management Jobs|
|10||Last Date||July 15, 2020|
|12||Address||Plot No 21, Sector B-2, Phase-V, Hayatabad, Peshawar Telephone: 091-9217203-4|
How to Apply in Law, Parliamentary Affairs And Human Rights Department
- Send your application at given address.
- Education Qualification and Experience shall be Counted / Examined as on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher / Additional education qualification and experience can be preference.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview after scrutiny of applications.
- No TA/DA will be subject to Security Clearance.
- Last date to apply July 15, 2020